Friday, April 16, 2010

The sad that brings joy!

A friend suffered a miscarriage this morning. She called me not long ago devastated. I didn't even know that she was pregnant. She knew I would understand. And, that I do. I hung up thinking about her saying she hopes soon she won't hurt- but that never totally goes away. In a few days I will wake up and realize that it is my Angel's due date. I will feel very sad even though it has been 2 years. No one will even remember but me. Many times I have wondered why it still makes me sad when I have Aniston. I wouldn't have her had that baby survived. But, what I know now is that no matter how brief that baby was a part of me, Aniston never has or never will replace that child in my heart. Although between Aniston and Luke there is much joy in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment