Monday, October 25, 2010

A catch up in "The House of Potts"


Thanks for the emails wondering if I am alive... I AM.

I am so way far behind blogging so I will give a quick catch up.

Luke is doing wonderfully in 1st Grade. We LOVE LOVE LOVE his teacher. You know, a teacher is so important in these early years.. they teach morals, values, addition, subtraction, reading. All the things our kids need to survive. It is such a comfort to know that he has a super teacher to look out after these things while I am away from him. We had parent/teacher conferences last week and he had all A's. Not sure his sister will fare the same academically!

He is about to finish up the Fall soccer season. This year is the same as years before... we are ready for it to be finished about the time it does! Ready to not have to be somewhere every Saturday morning. Can I just brag here a minute about Luke? He has the biggest heart (most of the time) and is always making things for his Dad and I. He is always thinking of us while he is at school (or so he claims). He is the greatest big brother in the world. I realize how BIG he has gotten and how much he has matured. He will always be my taterbug:(

Aniston-- Well she is the same- beautiful as ever and talking more. YES- she still has a bad attitude and I worry we will follow her to juv hall one day. She is so strong willed and so so so.... RUDE most of the time. You have to make her say please and thank you. You have to beg for kisses most days! Aahh, but she has brought so much to our family and we are all in love with her (well maybe her cuteness). She is routinely spanking her babies and toys.I am saying these thing about her and I am her fav person so imagine how others feel:)

Me- I am volunteering some at school and loving it! I wish I could be there more but Aniston is so wild that some days I question why I do what I do.

Greg-- Busy with work and Deer Hunting so far no deer heads on my walls and that my friends....is a good thing.

Sad News-- I type this with tears rolling down my cheeks Rudy is now in Doggie Heaven chasing mail people and bitting their ankles. He has been gone over two weeks and for me the pain is as bad as it was when I found his lifeless body in the backyard. But, we are all moving on and it breaks my heart. There was a point in my life that he was my best friend. He was my dog and after 10 years it is hard to believe he is no longer with me. I will give "Jemma" her very own post- she is our new pound puppy. Well, she is really Luke's and he takes way better care of her than most 6 yr olds would. She has cost us a small fortune in a short time.

I will make a promise to update more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment