Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A big day for LUKE!



Luke had his classroom birthday party today. Daddy helped out by taking cupcakes and juice boxes for the kids to enjoy. Mrs. Coney said they all had a blast. Each kid in his class contributed to Luke's "Birthday Book". This was the sweetest thing ever. I enjoyed it. They drew pictures and some wrote out what they wanted Luke to have for his birthday. I took pics to show you all.

Also, Luke received the Bulldog at their Best Award for the month. This is a big honor and he was chosen because he has shown exceptional Christ-like Behavior. I guess you could say we were a little proud of Luke. It is a commitment to send him to a private school. We have been needing a larger home for awhile and I must admit it would be easier to do that without the tuition thing. But, I know he is in the right place!

No comments:

Post a Comment