Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Festivities!!!!













After the wonderful trip to Big Cedar I was in the Christmas spirit. This year we did not overdue gifts for the kids. I wanted to teach Luke that it is a season of giving and doing for others. He chose some new toys to give to Arkansas Childrens Hospital. Miss A is still too young to really understand. I loved shopping for them. One of my favorite stories of this Christmas is my gift from the kids. I'd let Luke help me pick out a photo of him and Aniston to have put on a pair of boxers for Greg. So, Greg took them shopping for me. Luke picked out a cooking mama DS game. He was so excited for me to have it that he spilled the beans a few days early! I love it. I have saved the wrapping paper cause Luke wrapped it. We celebrated with Greg's family on Christmas Eve. Christmas morning my parents came for about an hour to watch the kids open gifts. Then, after they had time to play and take a nap- we went to my parents home. It was truely a wonderful Christmas. I am so very thankful for my family... my husband, beautiful children, and my wonderful parents. I am very blessed. On Christmas Eve night we read the Elfie story to Luke and he cried. I actually did too because Elfie is truely magic and brings us happiness. I told Luke we'd see him again in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment