Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Playing catch up








I thought having a family blog would help me keep up with our lives better- but clearly it hasn't. We have been busy around here. I am anxiously awaiting Spring. Actually, the kids are playing right now in our backyard. We have had a couple good snows but that is enough for me.

Luke- is growing and reading and learning. He is a really smart kiddo. He is working on AR points at school. We read about 10-12 books a week and then he gets awards at 5 pt. intervals. He will start soccer practice tomorrow night. He has been invited to lots of birthday parties. We have 3 this month actually. I can't believe how quickly this school year has gone. He was really sick last week. I took him to a weekend clinic on a Sunday. Next he ended up at ACH ER twice in one day. He had strep then that caused chaos with his asthma. He is much better now. I think he coughed for 24 hrs straight without a break. The dr. said time and steroids would work and they eventually did.

Luke has said some pretty funny things lately. While sick, he was aggravate at me and said, "Do you even know how lucky you are to have me?" I told him I did but I was laughing- couldn't help it.

He is very nosey about things going on around him and always has been. He has forgotten his backpack a few times lately. He remembers when we pull up at school. I have had to run it back to the Primary office which is about 20-25 min round trip. He was so cute this morning when getting ready for school. Greg pointed out that his backpack was already on and it wasn't even time to leave.

Aniston- well she is just Ani Poo!! We love her but she is a handful. I noticed while in the grocery store this morning she can actually say alot more than she lets on. I heard her say: bread, cake, coocoo aka cookie, duck, moo, cheese. Greg got her the "My baby can read DVD's. We have watched them a couple of times but she really isn't that interested. She will say Mouse when she wants to watch Mickey Mouse clubhouse! Backyardigans is still her favorite show but she watches several things. Two weeks ago we had her allergies tested because of the constant snotty nose and congestion. She wasn't allergic to anything. WOW what is causing this? She went to the doctor on Feb. 25th and was 95% heights and 10% in length where the heck does she get that from?

I guess that's all for now. Enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment