Saturday, March 20, 2010

Where is Spring?







It has been really cold at all of our soccer games so far. Noni has stayed behind to keep Aniston out of the freezing temp a couple of games. Once again Luke is on fire on the field. He scored 4 goals at the first game, 6 at the second and I think 2 at the third. He loves soccer.

We took some pictures of the kids at UCA for our Easter card. It was cold late that afternoon and Aniston kept running away. Somehow, our card turned out beautiful. It only took an hour and 130 pics to find 3 or 4 good ones. Greg says that I expect too much of the kids. It is so frustrating to get a good one of Ani and then see that Luke was making a gang sign or something else crazy!

Luke has a part in a play for Easter at Mass. He said his line perfectly and we were really proud of him. Also, Noni came through and kept Aniston so Greg and I could both go and enjoy it. Luke wanted to give up his laptop for Lent. I have to say that I have been really impressed with how well he has done. With the exception of asking to take it to Papa's house, he has not asked for it. Now, he has asked to play on mine a few times:) I feel so very blessed to have him in a school that teaches about Christ each day. He begins and ends his school day with prayer. I have watched Luke grow up and change so much this year.

We had parent teacher conferences and he received all outstandings and even above that on some things. We were most proud of what his teacher had to say about him showing caring and consideration for his friends. She said he is always the first to offer help. It makes us think we are doing something right even though it seems he is in trouble a lot at home.

Aniston is growing so fast. She is now in 95% on height and 10% on weight. She has battled colds and ear infections all Winter. She is saying more and more. My favorite thing she says is "Pa Pa Pa Pa when she wants her Paci then she will say Peaz if I haven't gotten it to her yet. She is also saying Thank You and Hi Mommy. So we are beginning to see her string 2 words together. I must say she has the sweetest voice I have ever heard. She loves her Bubba!

No comments:

Post a Comment