Sunday, August 21, 2011

Catch up blogging




Wow six months since my last post. Can we say I suck at blogging? Well, Luke finished the first grade. He loved Buddy League baseball. Greg helped coach his team while Aniston and I cheered from the stands. She loved the ballfield and boy did it get hot. Meanwhile, Summer flew by and I still don't know where it went. Luke was ready to go to the 2nd grade. They have really been getting on each other's nerves so I was ready for some peace and quiet also. Luke is a great big brother but like to aggravate lil sister every now and then.

Aniston recently got her hair trimmed and she is always into girlie stuff. She turned 3 years old. Wow, where has that time gone? She had a great little party with family and got wonderful gifts. She was so cute opening them. She would say, This for me?" I loved the innocense. She is still a momma's girl that is for sure. She is pretty sassy also! I sometimes love her spunk and am embarrassed by it others. She will start 3 year olf preschool in a couple weeks. She will go 3 1/2 days. I am excited because it is all she talks about. Poor teachers!

We are currently talking about me doing some part time work. I have mixed feeling about it. I look forward to adult interaction but not the worry about what we will do when the kids get sick. Also, I like being the one who takes care of everyone in the house. I know the right opportunity would be a good thing for me as well as the rest of the family. Funny how people like to weigh in on when you should go back to work.

Here are a few pics from the last six months!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I can't believe how much your beautiful children have grown! :) I guess that happens when you don't see each other in forever, lol Hope all is well, just stopping by to say hi :)

    ReplyDelete